1. Moved By The Spirit: Acts 17:28 says (For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.')... also Ezekiel 36:27 says (And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.).
Based on those two verses, you'll see where I was heading with this beat when you listen to it. Not to overuse an already overused cliche word, this beat is a banger :D . It was inspired by the remix of Diddy's Hello done by Young Chozen... lot's of bass :D
2. Forgiven: 2 Corinthians 2:10 says (If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven--if there was anything to forgive--I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake,)... also, 1 John 2:12 says (write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.).
Based on those two Bible verses, this beat, which is a kinda mellow sounding one but with some electronic/trance elements is more of a comforting type of song.
1. God will never leave you or forget about you
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."
Regardless of what anyone says, the Bible is the word of God, the entire Bible... which means that anything God said in both the old and new testament to His children (believers, etc) is true because God cannot lie.
2. Jesus Christ is coming back
Matthew 24:14 - And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. (I finally found this Bible verse thanks to http://boldlyproclaimingchrist.wordpress.com).
The end will not come till everyone has heard the gospel preached to them.
1. God's heart for you. The ever loving, ever wanting big heart God has for you. God loves you... all you need to do is accept His gift.
2. Your heart for God. Is your heart receptive, available, willing, waiting completely and dependent on God? Your heart must be to experience God in His entirety... you must want God fully and expect Him to reveal Himself fully (have faith) to see God do this in your life.
Moved By The Spirit